Thursday 26 March 2009

A Night To Remember !

Dad, It’s “New Years Eve” and my night to remember! Six months have passed, but it still doesn’t ease the pain. Each week we sit and talk, I know it’s not in vain. I will never forget THE TIMES WE SHARED. We walked. We talked. We laughed. And cried. We did it ALL, and did it together. We never were a touchy – feely family! BUT you knew how we ALL thought. You knew each and everyone of us,and by God you did !!!!!!!!!! We walked. We talked. We laughed. And cried. How do we begin to rebuild our lives ! Only we as a family know the answer to that one ! But we know that you are with us each and everyday. And for that we are eternally grateful. We walked. We talked. We laughed. And cried. I thank you for the time you gave us. Knowing full well it was without conditions. Your time with us was full and joyous. We know your here, and still you’ll guide us. We walked. We talked. We laughed. And cried. Time to close and say goodnight, not goodbye ! NO goodbye is final, this isn’t the end. My love and best wishes you know I’ll send. Because “Dad” you were my friend. ................ 31/12/08

No comments: