Wednesday 31 December 2008

End Of The Year .......... 2008

Tonight is the end of 2008.
To end this year I can not wait !
A year of stress,pain and worry.
If I've been a pain ! I'm very sorry.
Lets look forward to a year of cheer.
The sound of relief I think I hear !
To see people laugh and smile again.
That's the thing that will ease the pain.
A positive mind is what we need.
To start the year and plant the seed.
The seed of life if nurtured will grow.
It will keep you on a high,away from the lows !
12 months away from the next "New Years Eve"
Sometimes it's scary,it's hard to believe.
Our lives are flying by,we're not stopping to think !
This End of the year remember your "Friends" and toast them with a drink.
"Happy New Year" 2009 Is coming your way .......................................

No comments: